The Veterans Services Office can assist veterans and their dependents with the following services:
- Applying to the Veterans Administration (VA) for Service-Connected Compensation, Non-Service Connected Pension, Widow/Widowers Death Pensions, Burial Benefits, and Medical Benefits,
- Correspondence to or from the VA in regard to any of the above benefits.
- Requesting service military and/or medical records, including the DD Form 214 and/or Military Awards and Decorations.
- Information regarding the VA Medical Centers "Outreach Program" for readjustment counseling.
- Information regarding the VA Medical Centers Alcohol/Drug Rehabilitation Program.
Please call (559) 684-4960 for further information.
205 North "L" Street
Tulare, CA 93274
Please click HERE to be redirected to the Veterans Service Office web site.