Information, Assistance, Referral
Give us a call if you need help finding services or resources. Our staff is trained to help you find answers and solutions to your questions and problems.Services available:
- Locate community resources or government benefits
- Find a caregiver to help at home
- Notarize documents
- Complete and understand forms
- Assist with problem resolution
- Connect you with other organizations that can help
We provide this comprehensive assistance by phone, by appointment at a community senior center, and through home visits.
Please call 1-800-321-2462 to get the help you need!
Or e-mail your questions to email@example.com.
We are always in need volunteers. If you have time and would like to volunteer please click HERE for more information.